Thursday, October 1, 2009
Reflections' continued
The probability of minutes made me decide I could go to the bank and comeback to the class before the break,but you always know probability is not possibility and hence I had to miss my second lecture too.The day ended with me only attending the lab class.I had comeback to hostel and decided to go to my friend's room .Sometimes coincidences do happen and I get a sidelong glimpse of "she who must not be named",walking with a girl who is my classmate and a boy who is in the team conducting our national level technical Symposium.She of course fits exactly into the category of "motivated nerds" who are type of persons who excel in college,and the people who do not have even the smallest amount of "What am I doing in this college?" look.Calm ,confident,overachieving,maintaining relationship with likewise overachieving seniors,who of course my classmate is and always with a inner force that is always like a string pulling them towards what they intend to achieve.I dare not even look upon her face now lest my class mate sees me look at her and at some point you always know that the person you are watching is aware of your eyes and so I pretend I do not notice them and only after reaching a certain distance do I turn and see her back.Secretly glad of the second chance ,I reach my friends room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment