Watching last two games of deciding set of Sam stosur vs Serena ,I was anxious hoping for Sam to win,Serena is one of those persons you dont expect to lose even when you are winning ,Sam won .I was in ecstasy.Dont know why I like her though,may be it is due to the biceps or those shots u never get to see in women's tennis.She did not scream in joy which is something of a rarity in women's tennis where u see every shot celebrated with fist pumps or despairs of agony.Sam stosur would she get her first chance to win a grandslam?hope she does ,this XENA in the black dress.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Anxiety
Watching last two games of deciding set of Sam stosur vs Serena ,I was anxious hoping for Sam to win,Serena is one of those persons you dont expect to lose even when you are winning ,Sam won .I was in ecstasy.Dont know why I like her though,may be it is due to the biceps or those shots u never get to see in women's tennis.She did not scream in joy which is something of a rarity in women's tennis where u see every shot celebrated with fist pumps or despairs of agony.Sam stosur would she get her first chance to win a grandslam?hope she does ,this XENA in the black dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment