Friday, May 21, 2010
Something I wanted to write
Its been a long time since I have written ,though I have many times felt an inner urging to do so.How good am I in visualizing an event through all the people involved in it?.Though sometimes I try to put myself in every person's shoes when an fight or conversation occurs ,I cannot most of the times see what the other person is going on about if I am prejudiced or my views confirm with one of the person who is in the argument.Though it is in certain rare moments where I do not consciously try to be different personalities or thinking about any other number of things,that if by any chance drift towards the argument without myself consciously exerting towards it do I find myself watching the argument in third person perspective,It is in those odd moments of dream like state could I see the argument as both persons and understand their motives or thoughts ,It is this state of odd detachment which is particularly difficult to achieve unless u are bored or your mind has exercised all other possible alternatives and takes a path of its own or simply put,you are not in control of yourself.I happen to notice most of the time it occurs for me is when I am forced to sit through an 2 hour lecture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment