Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mindless et cet ra

As I set my mind to write something worthwhile that does not involve personal views ,I find myself void of any thoughts .Perhaps thoughts are connected to words and don't endure but images do.
image has not loaded
It is just that photography is an art.Images elicit emotions which are at once spontaneousbut words on the other hand require your time and attention.The span of a thought or an idea is so temporary you find yourself losing it within a minute you hit upon it.Some people write their ideas building upon them until it becomes something more than it set out for.As Inceptionrightly remarked those are the resilient ideas,the ideas that take hold of you refusing to let go.

I just pictured an image. what if you just entered your office and people or throwing everything at you? You look towards their faces?faces give you clues ,auditory noises secondary.but what if both were blocked out you have only the action of people throwing things at you?you are behind a glass wall that cannot be broken as you notice people throwing things at you.That is the best description of an image I thought of .perhaps google can aid me:

No comments:

Post a Comment