Saturday, July 24, 2010

Warehouse 13 -My impressions so far

Warehouse 13 is one of the science fiction tv series broadcasted by Syfy.I started watching Warehouse as it might be a light entertainment after me seeing True blood  and reading Passage halfway.Seeing the 1 hr 27 min pilot left me in doubts whether to see the series or give it up ,but I decided to give it a try and found it growing on me as  I watched 2 more episodes,it helps that the relationship between Pete and Myka is similar to Booth and brennan in Bones,though not that intense or not that quite interesting .Bones relies  on gore and motives to pull u through the episodes while warehouse 13 relies on the bizzare artifacts and the effects it causes on people ,like feeling the deepest despairs of  16th century unlucky in love italian princess or the hypnotherapy effects of a chair where people have sat for so many years.The Show is not aimed to provoke thoughts or cause intense scientific discussions ,it is for fun and it acheives its target.
                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment