Being alone and being bored ,I decided to do something constructive ,I wanted to write a story.I thought of all the books i had read and decided I would not do FANTASY ,since whatever i would do
will always be derivative of the books i have read ,be it middle earth or magic.Then i thought about
crime thrillers and all i have is the knowledge of forensics and the locales of newyork and boston.
(harlan coben and dennis lehane).A local crime thriller is what i should try then,but alas i have been mostly locked away in the secure surroundings of hostels and theaters ,the only pepole i know are
students and much to my regret they do not have the motive or the ability to kill people.so the only choice i have now is a campus novel and now i understand why a debut novel is always a campus novel most of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment