I dont know what is coursing through me .I dont care to elaborate,but this year is turning to be one hell of a stress ride.Uncertainties(jobs),careers laid in front asking me to take a road ,but i am always left wondering about the road not taken.
The cute face I would like to look at ,is the only reason I find going to class interesting.Though i could catch her only at the breaks,it gives
you ridiculously delicious fun to look at someone without getting caught at the act by your friend or god forbid the person whom you are looking at.I will never muster up the courage to speak to her and i am not sure i want to either.Looking at from outside is like enjoying the beauty without troubling about the consequences.I know she is intelligent and surely a nerd and a teacher's pet by her grades and attitude towards teachers but i would like to know more of her without talking to her cause I am nervous and stuff.Though my mood swings are becoming predictable to me ,anxious mornings and a good half hour into the first class of the day ,then the talk ,followed by an eagerly awaited break and then the completely frustrating second half , depression at full stretch during the walk to the lunch,then slightly better with
what is supposed to be a good noon meal but which never is and then followed by an obsession not to study though I always plan to and then go to the internet center or play carrom depending on the alternative offered first.Then at last guilt at not studying and then happy to go to s sleep after what is a long and tiring day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment