I am writing this blog after federer lost to nadal in five sets in the australian open final.Federer broke down after the match.May be the pessimist part in me believes he will never win over nadal in another final,looking at my friend who is a intense nadal supporter grin in gleeand trying to be supportive,I can not but think how he is rejoicing at the nadal victory over federer and I hate him for that.But being a federer fan I would want him to win the french open this time,difficult but not impossible.I am ofcourse somehow touched by the breakdown and nadal's response to it("“Sorry for today,” . “I know how you’re feeling right now. It’s really tough.
“But remember you are a great champion, you are one of the best in history and you’re going to improve the 14 of Sampras.” )I cannot help but feel for the compassion in nadal,that I almost beleive he is soft,but alas that he is not.He is a warrior ,may be he is gald he has broken down federer but as was shown in french open final last year,he barely celebtrated after winning and I love him for that.May be when he is on the decline I can assure you that nadal will never make out excuses and will never show vulnerablity on court,he is a fighter and will always remain so.
FED may be down in dumps but he is a champion and you can never keep one down .remember when tiger was written off or for that matter sachin.HE WILL COME BACK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment